A Career With Wealth8
Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary: £100 – £130 per day (Part-time or Fixed Contract)
About the role
As this would be the lead marketing role for this company, this person has an excellent opportunity to develop the role and ‘make it their own’ and be involved in global initiatives as the company grows.
The role is a good fit for an experienced Marketing & Communications professional looking for an impactful career move with a fintech with global ambitions. You will need to have a proven history of successful marketing, especially in the verticals of fintech, finance, or wealth management.
We are looking for a marketing professional to bring creativity, experience, and to drive our marketing and communications strategy.
Impact you’ll own
- Lead on marketing and communications strategy and execution
- Create and manage Wealth8’s digital campaign content and content calendar utilising Planonly or any other recommended planning tools
- Manage social media presence including advertising, microtargeting via digital ads, designing specifics, creative content and copywriting
- Drive customer acquisition (leads and prospects) and retention
- Perform analytics to assess the success of digital and marketing campaigns
- Manage internal process for FCA financial promotion approvals of brand and marketing assets
- Interview candidates to be featured in newsletters and write up Q & A
- Lead design and facilitation of workshops, events and webinars for the community
- Produce branded presentations for events and other marketing activities
What you bring
- Candidate must have knowledge of financial services, fintech and/or wealth management
- Demonstrable experience of working in media relations and marketing communications preferably including social media marketing and objective-led campaigns
- Experience designing engaging promotional materials preferably using platforms such as Canva or InDesign
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Powerpoint
- Experience designing and implementing social media communications to align with business goals, including setting specific objectives, building content schedules
- Excellent writing, editorial skills, and demonstration of experience in writing blog content
- Experience in using Instagram and LinkedIn to deliver on business outcomes
- Knowledge of driving digital content development, brand communications, and implementation across a range of channels
What makes you stand out
- You will need to have a proven history of successful marketing, especially in the verticals of fintech, finance, or wealth management.