Thank you for reading my story and visiting my page.
Senior Software Engineer
Leadership Team: Community & Relationships
Coding Black Females
Coding Black Females is a nonprofit organisation set up in 2017. Through regular meetups and our online community, we provide opportunities for Black female developers to grow, network, showcase their talents, and get support.
As Community and Relationships Lead, I look at understanding who our community members are and their desired goals/support. I then aim to align these with our relationships with like-minded organisations, both corporate and community-led.
– Designing and rolling out our community census
– Designing and launching our community partnership model
– Negotiating corporate partnerships and onboarding new partners
– Designed and delivered Intro to HTML and CSS workshop for beginners
– Designed and delivered Intro to TDD workshop for beginners
Don’t miss the chance to be part of our growing ecosystem.