LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
EMEA Regional Lead for Ability Network
Senior Analyst, Service Management – EMEA End User Computing
- Providing Desktop Support to different levels of the business as part of the EMEA Corporate Technology Team.
- Projects/daily tasks include the following:
- Performing general preventative maintenance BAU tasks on LSEG authorized hardware including computers, laptops, printers, peripherals and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Installation of workstations and software on devices.
- Configuring hardware for deployment within the office and remote working users. This included security updates of Symantec and Crowdstrike.
- Implemented EMEA VC checks procedure and created process guides.
- Assisted with the migration of over 2000+ users from Mobile Iron to SecureMail, Windows 7 to 10 and Office365 (including troubleshooting and resolving issues).
- Assisted with the migration of BES5 to Mobile Iron
- Created New Starter user guides for using IT Systems at LSEG and conducted Inductions during Covid-19 for over 300+ EMEA based staff
- Contributor to the Knowledgebase articles on ServiceNow, SharePoint, Technology portal, and within Microsoft Teams
- Acted as key IT contact in providing support and testing at DR sites, as well as provide Covid-19 remote working solutions for staff plus the return to office project after Covid-19
- Research and analyze
- Accessibility Tools that can be used to assist staff with Disabilities (collaboration with the Ability Network).
Key Technologies used include:
– Active Directory, MS Office, Exchange Console (on-premises and cloud), DHCP, RSA (Remote Access), Citrix cloud, Ivanti, Systrack (Fault Diagnosis), CUCM (Telephony), Ticketing system (Service Now), MDM(Mobile Device Management) and EUC(End User Computing) L2 Support plus escalation point for Service Desk.
– Head of Social Purpose (Wellbeing Committee)
- Mentee of the LSEG Mentor Exchange Programme (2019 to present)
- Mentor in the Reverse Mentoring Programme (2020 to present)
- UMO Coaching pilot