A bit about 3 Colours Rule
We are a creative branding and marketing agency specialising in helping tech businesses become great brands.
We do this through brand value proposition, brand design, and implementation of modern go-to-market marketing strategies.
A bit about you
You’re passionate about brand, meeting or beating deadlines and the impact they can have on delivering results. And hopefully, this brings out your inner geek that’s desperate to get out.
Friends say you’re easygoing, likeable and always smiling. And you no doubt as a good laugh and conversation made entirely of funny gifs.
Being people focused comes naturally to you and you’re able to spot and understand other people’s needs quickly and adapt to them quickly.
Confidence in sparking up conversations with new people is a given for you and you’re not phased by rejection or a cold response.
You’re organised, keep a tidy working environment and like to be on top of the detail of your work, but can also elevate your thinking to see the bigger picture.
You know how to lead a team with success while kind to the team and client.
Accountability and delivering results get you out of bed in the morning, keep you focussed and achieve your goals are rewarding for you.
Above all, you care about your work and you’re here to build a career that will set you apart from everyone else in your class.
About the role
This role is new and this is a huge potential for you and the business.
We need someone to join our team and help drive the day-to-day running of our growth activities and support client projects.
This means you’ll be working across client management, branding, marketing and project skill sets. Of which all are very important to us and the fact they’re linked even more so.
It’s an important role and it’s pivotal to our ambitious growth plans.
So, what will I be doing I hear you ask?
You will play a crucial role in helping our clients’ companies grow through effective brand and marketing initiatives. We are looking for an effective marketing strategist who can combine the creative intuition of a marketer with the critical thinking of a brand analyst.
This role will be a key contributor to constantly levelling up the agency’s aesthetic and creative valuation. It’s a full-time position.
If you are interested, drop us your CV, and portfolio, and take on the content challenge. email@example.com
Role and responsibilities.
- You have 3-4 experience in the this type of role
- You are passionate about branding, design, messaging, and sales – we’re looking for someone who likes to create beautiful things but also wants to drive revenue
- You are a wordsmith – you can write copy that people feel in their gut
- You are analytical – you’re not afraid of numbers, you can recognise patterns in copy and you can apply your findings to the real world
- You think in sequences – for example, you repeatedly come up with unique combinations of messaging and visuals that drive results
- You have a keen eye and hawk-like attention to detail – nothing gets by you
- You don’t need to have direct experience but you do need a track record of creating content
- You are empathetic – for both your coworkers and those you advertise to
- You can examine the market and industry reports and identify important trends
- You can perform market research regarding customer demographics
- Hosting focus groups to test the effectiveness of a marketing strategy or gauge public opinion on an issue or product
- Meet with clients to discuss their goals for an upcoming marketing campaign
- Coordinate goals with department heads responsible for enacting a marketing strategy
- Develop brand and marketing strategies that dictate the core methods of achieving the company’s goals
- Create documentation and project briefs about marketing initiatives
- Monitor the progress of marketing media throughout the development and the project team
- Track results of brand and marketing strategies
- Adjust or end marketing strategies if results are not meeting expectations
This is for someone with 3-4 years of experience
Salary 35-40k + Performance bonus
Knowledge of copy software and technology is essential (Google Suite, Canva, MS Office, etc.).
Grow with us.
We believe in equal pay. Our objective is to find and grow talent and hire key team members who will help shape and share our continued success. The relaxed and friendly working environment promotes easy multi-point support and collaboration across the team. We support autonomy because we understand the value of great output that meets deadlines, wins clients and grows the business.
Other details of the package include
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays PLUS bonus days at Christmas)
- Cumulate training credit
- 9-5.30 office hours with flexibility
- Pension contribution per annum
- Learning budget for up-skilling
- Team socials/events
- Career progression with salary reviews on a yearly basis
- Commission on new business
- Referral bonuses for successful placements within the agency
What your career progression looks like
With the foundation skills you will learn as our marketing strategist, you have a platform to grow your career with 3 Colours Rule.
The opportunities are endless and you will receive growth training like nowhere else.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We don’t need a CV. But we would like you to write a letter that explains why you’re right for this role, why you want it and what you’ll bring to the business. Simple.
Send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Hire me as your Marketing” as the subject line. Send us your portfolio with:
- Send us your portfolio with 2-3 case studies of your work with strategies you implemented and creative lead
- Look at this brand https://arivu.io/ and let us know where you see the opportunities, 3 top channels for prospect outreach and how would go about getting the client on onboard