A Career With Farthest Gate Limited
Discover FARTHEST GATE LIMITED
Software Trainer / Training Consultant
Location: London Kings Cross / Euston
Salary: £35,000 – 45,000 (subject to experience)
The ideal profile of the candidate
This is an exciting opportunity for a software trainer looking to take their next step in their career with an expanding London based company offering public facing digital solutions and back-office processing systems to the public sector.
This is a role for you if…
- You are self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to work alongside the development, implementation & support teams.
- You are ambitious, articulate in both oral and written communication, at ease with e-learning and with a can-do approach.
- You can rapidly move out training offering away from a traditional classroom-based approach, trainer led sessions to a digital online package. You should be confident in your ability to develop this content or to develop the skills to deliver this content very quickly. You should ideally be familiar with Moodle as a training delivery platform and even more ideally have used this platform previously to have delivered system walk throughs, on screen tips and voice over content guiding users through system features and functionality and bit sized embedded “how to” training animations.
You will also have:
- A steady demand to build “on demand” content but also need structured content for new system mobilisations which will require you to deliver full system familarisation courses covering all aspect of the modules functions and features.
- Many of our systems follow legislative processes so it will be helpful if you have a mindset that can follow these flows.
- If on reading this, you are not daunted by the challenge and have ideas about how you would go about getting us where we need to be, if you, on reading this have ideas about how you can add to what we have set out and surpass our targets you should defiantly get in touch. This really is a great opportunity for the right person.
Please email your updated CV and cover letter explaining why you think you are the right person for this role.